:D

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 & 2010.

okayy, this is gonna be a long blog i think.
so, if ure not patient..
u can just ignore it :X
mm hmmm, 2009 is already over.
lets welcome 2010 with a big smilee ~:D
i usually celebrated and countdown with my family at home,
but this was the 1st time i went countdown with bunch of friends.
well, i met my hartamas friends there too
mmm, not bad not bad! :P
heee.
the fireworks was nice but wasnt cool =X
repeating the same thing onlyy, every year SAMEEEEEEE nia-.-
looks like our government is either poor or .. selfish? =O
hahhahah well forget it ~"~
that night was also the first night that i went home at 3am without any calls from parents xxD
shiiiokkk betul x) ngek ngekk~
.
~my 2 thousand and nine~
come to think of it, time flies really fast ..
still remembered on the 1st day at smkbsd2
at tapak perhimpunan, i was alone and dint know where to go.
kinda scaryy though. that feels like im totally lost in the mall .
after that, YL and peyhorng came to me and WOOOH
" RELIEF! " xD heeeee.
i had my great times in school
and i seriously appreciated it alots !
thanks to all my dearly and lovely friends~!
gomawo chingu ya! ;D
think back now, im really touched ..
the times i spent with my friends are fulled with lovely memories
though i always hang with different gangs 0.0
hheheehehe ~"~
mee kerh's gang were all nice to me
they treated me like a sister
helped me whenever i falled into deep shits.
thanks for solving problems for me
and im very grateful to all of you :D
YL's gang was fun to hang with too
they always come up with all kinds of funny jokes
that can actually entertains peoples xD
the best moments i spent with them was the drama practise
awwww, so funny and cute laaa.
i just hope we could all involve ourselfs in the drama section again.
hahahahahaha x]
not forgotten, the kiara's gang! ;)
they're all very lovely and caring
that makes me wanna stay under a roof with them all day and night
though i always hang with them?
well, i dont wanna describe every of them cuz im kinda lazyy now xP
sorrrry laaaa. sick dy maa- -
but but, u guys seriously gave me unforgettable memories~:]
im grateful for having others too!
not forgotten, my bsd1 friends laa :DDDDDDD
esp the suprises they gave in tuition.
hahahaha damn cutee sia :)
now everyone start to get themselves jobs and some are going to colleges dyy
i can hardly meet them all together again :(
but anyways, wish every of you best of luck in everything! ^^
i love you guys, saranghae! <33
and and dont forget me! xxxxD
.
LASTLY, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MY SWEETIE CHONG YI LIN ! :PPPPPPPPPPPP
tell me when ure backk okayy!
i missssed u so damn freaking muchhh ;D
.
p/s: why is everyone sick now?
aww, i wished someone could make me honey lime.
nyaahahahhah

No comments:

Post a Comment