:D

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

90SX! *ftw*

I just had this EPIC chat with my cousin, Phyllis in MSN.
and the epic chat was about, "Boy Crazy" :P
i won't write who is who, try to figure it out aite! X)
*singing 3 - Britney Spears*

"1 2 3 XXX Donghae & Taemin..
OMG wrong tone. fine >__> "
"Why don't u Onew Key! HAHAHA
what a SHINee bitch!! "
"sigh, Key is out, i want Jonghoon now! :D "
"OK! Onew-XXX-Jonghoon"
"HAHA OKAY! but eh, i think i don't want Onew also la.
all pure looks, give me some naughty boy looks one.
like, Jun Hyung from Beast! HAHAHA! "
"okay okay!
DooJoon-XXX-JunHyung "
" HAHAHAHHHA sigh, so hard to choose only 1 for my fav la.
i hope i could just 10P a night HAHAHA ftw*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10~ "
" HAHAHHA
OMG IM LAUGHING NON STOP!
my parents looking at me like chi sin po! "
" HAHAHAHA
OMG don't let ur parents see this convo okay!
it's 90SX! rofl! "

LMAO LMAO LMAO!
this is just soo sick.
-__________________-

No comments:

Post a Comment