:D

Friday, October 8, 2010

my-EPIC failed photoshoots :)


I KNOW I KNOW ..
yes! it's all in a sudden.
photoshooting with my darling, Pondy! at Lake garden with 5 cute and funny soon-to-be-pro photographers =)
the day was, FUN though. BUT none of us can beat the SUN, yes. the freakin' sun and weather -.-

Let me introduce the 5 photographers from Dasein Art school :)

Sion Yu; the most pro one i guess AKA YL's boyfriend. HAHA! :P

Zero; a very very cute girl :)

Carmen; im not sure about her but i can see shes a lil shy! :)

Shirley; the one who got bully always by Mr.Sion yu LOL.

Rainbow; i have no idea about his name or nickname or whatsoever, but he's a nice guy! :)





















p/s: I KNOW I KNOW too, my smiles and postures are just so wrong, no style at all.
I KNOW I KNOW :)
that is why i named this post, EPIC failed photoshoots ;)
cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment