:D

Monday, September 17, 2012

For the past 2 months ;


1. life's been too busy as i'm drowned by piles of assignments and presentations that took up all my sleeping time ugh :s

2. partied way too much as i've finished my 1st sem in Sunway College :p

3. met a lot of new friends :) !

4. didn't really had the mood to blog tho. because i'm a lazy girl haha.

5. transferred from Sunway-U to KDU College :/ 

6. Did a show/play at Johor Bahru with my new KDU classmates :D

7. knew my new classmates for less than 7 days but feel like i've knew them for years heh!


anyway, this is only a short update. will blog about my trip to JB soon :D
till then, bye!

look like Goo Hara anot?! or sadako? hahahaha okay i'm just trying to be lame

OH AND JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT MY FACE HAHAHA.

x


3 comments: