:D

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

roasted me :(

im too tired to write a long blog today
but still, gonna write what happened .
hmmmm
tuesday's class usually ends at 2.30pm
but the ms lee nvr let us out on time
and so, we only get to get out of the class at around 3pm
when i got out the schl, i nvr see my grandfather nor neighbour there ~
i was wondering whether do they still rmb me staying in schl ?
hahhaa. and so, jia sin borrowed her phone to me to phone my grandpa
but guessed what, home and my grandpa nvr return my call x__x
noone is gonna ans the phone i guessed -.-
then i walked home alone lohh --
woooow, none of u can imagine how hot is the sun at 3pm !
i walked from bsd2 to my home gate without any SHADES.
and also, im half roasted, sweating & screaming for help on the way home.
walked half way, almost fainted there too
plus those indians wew-ing there~ OMG, they're too free izit ? =="
sobz, the heatness of the sun could have killed me~ urghh -.-"
i just hope superman will appear to save me, but ended up ntg happens -.- lol.
and finally reached home at 3.40pm.
weew, finally im out of the sunlight and the heatness !
*a-lle-lu-yah! what a relief* xP
once i've reached home, immediately had a bad headache and also whole body were heating like the foods in the microwave >< its killing me !!
wooooooh~ x[

okie, im done here :) tireddddddd laa =x
and oopss ! i din realise my blog is again LONG.
hahaha sowieeee :p

P/s:
- dun walk home esp hot days. (u may faint)
- im not independent. thats why i said is lonely =X

im OUT of here.
love & hugs :)

1 comment: