:D

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bangkokkkkkkkkkk :]

PICS IN BANGKOKK !
aiteee` im tired of uploading hundreds of pics here
and now ..
let the picss tell :)
.
and and and, OOOPPSSSSYYYYY ~
i now realised there are quite a number of my pics in it too.
HAHAHAHHAHA.
sorrrrry eh :P
p/s: not all pics were uploaded, only 10%.
500+ pics weiihhhh ! siaoooo xD
.
PICS~


my mum wanna take this for me LOOOL :)


:P

.
IN THE PLANE ~



vain time. HAAAAAAAAAA~ XDD

fried rice + green tea. lol

this is what i do in the plane. BORING MAAAA ;)

* before entering the plane =P

^3^




xDD

wuuuulalala ~

bangkok airport.



phhewwwittt X)

alaaaa, vain again. sorrrryy :D
.
.
.
DANG DANG DANG DANG ~
wanna see something interesting ? ;;;DDDD
/
/
V

=o

this this this is FEW TIMES BIGGER THAN COCKROACH ! ****

grasshopppers if im not mistaken @@" ewwwwww.
.
my mum said it tasted like TWISTIES, WHAT THE ...
hahahaha =X
.






THE NIGHT MARKETS + king's birthday celebration.
/


:XXX

pink taxayyyyyyyy !

leeehom's forever love. awwwwwwwww ;D
/
SUNDAY MARKET ::: )



/
THIS IS WHAT I DO IN THE HOTEL ROOM WHEN IM BORED.. :D

bro made this. hahaha

and i made this. HAHAHA


LOL -.-



/

lunch on boat~



the thai pepsi ~
/
TEMPLES::


/

the 6-7th floor biggg shopping centre. @@

elephant. hahahaha

my grandfather and mee. HEEEEE

*in the palace*



put my wallet on his stomach cuz i wanna get rich. HAHAHA !




bangkok airport :p
.
.
woooooootsss, as i scrolled down myself
i realised my pics are like more than the trip's pics ==
hahahahahahaha
but but i'll upload more in facebook SOOOOOOOOON
very SOOOON i guess =X
heeeeeeee.
stops here then.
BUHBYEEEEEEEEEEE
annyeong! xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment