:D

Sunday, February 14, 2010

"nin cho 30th man"

HAPPY CNY EVERYONE ! =)

lou shang~

sharkfins~


after the reunion dinner, my couz & me decided to go cheong k :D
we booked ou's neway around 12-4am.
we're gonna sing till we lose our voicee!
weeeeeee~
gavin; mr.mask man LOL
uhm okay, the both guys behind me were..
gaying :D
oopss.


my look after singing a few hundreds of songs.
offically 60% dead -.-

videos:-
SNSD - tell me your wish.
sorry, i recorded it too late.
FORGOTTEN xD

Justin lo - meng ngan :)
everyone was so high when this song appear LOL
Jay chou - qing tian
couz wanna sing this song, but it was hard though
NO LYRICS (*&!*^#&%^$!#& ~!!!!!!
* * *
around 4am, we leave neway & rushed home.
all of us were half dead.
we need SLEEEEPPPs~
hahahahahaha.
p/s: nomore chinese songs for the moment.
we're sick of it rofl~

No comments:

Post a Comment