:D

Saturday, February 20, 2010

working (;

19th of february - my 1st day working for people
not family but other ppl.
feeeling so scared on the 1st day ==
its not a good impression for manager if i have any mistake, right?
xO
im currently working in HSC :)
selling sir Tom Jones's live concert ticket !
teeeheee.
oh well, though i duno who is he, but i know his super famous.
our generation, i dun think anyone knows gua? lol .
anyways, there are currently 3 girls working there.
shirley, rosey & me =)
i had fun working with them.
they treat me like their child =X
AHAHAHHA xP
.
shirley showed me her asian poker cards.
and guess what?
got so many of my fav idols!
koreeeannnnnnnnnnnnnnsss! ;)





.
and when i work, i work seriously!
no jokes
=)

and this is what i do when im bored.
ONLINEEEEEEEEEEEE!
whos there?

ohh! its YAOYAO! XD
agagagagagaga ~

not forgotten, take photos everywhere (=








this is currently my fav monster.
DOMO KUN !!! ;)
:D





.
im wont be updating my bloggey often dy
since after i start working :O
its soooo tiring.
forgive me, peeeps :P
eheeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment