:D

Monday, April 6, 2009

uhm. haha:)

hey people :)
sorry for kept u guys waiting :p
some of you already started to rush me around -.-
and now, yeah
i'll simply write one then since u guys were so desperate for it XP
muahaha.
uhm uhmmm.
my life, still same. no difference :]
but i really like the schl rules !
at least, they dun always sportcheck like my damn previous schl do
it really sucks. trust me =)

well well, now im the setiausaha of the chinese club thgy o.o"
idk whos the one who choosen me, but yeah
im really shocked when i heard that.
cause of..MANY WORKS o.o''
hahaha lmao =x
and is only for tempo, so. RELAX-ING. =P

as time passed by. i din realize is been already the 4th month in smkbsd2.
time always flies fast like jet -.-
and now, im starting to miss those freaks from my schl :(

" HARTAMAS FREAKS, I MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH !
HOW ARE ALL OF YOU GUYS DOING ? "
:)

we dont contact much like we did before anymore.
everyone is been studying like shit for darn spm.
well, no blames but good luckk ! :)

SPM. spm. SPM.
i think theres another 6 more months to SPM.
and im wondering how much more i needa study like shit for it
GODDD, pls help me with ur power.
lol =/

alll right then
i think i'll just stop here :]
im a lil busy and lazy right now :P
hahaha
hope to update my bloggie soooooooon
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment