:D

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

tired.

GAHHhh! finally, its like.. FINALLY!
no class tmrw..
im out of energy, like seriously? ==" !
i couldn't sleep early, as everyone knew im not early bird, right? :)
heeeee.
sleep late, wake up early in the mornings,
washed up, eat up, rolled to college dy X.X
thats sooo tiringg, ahhh!
and i should say, its not even enough for me to sleep 8 hours each day! D:
tak cukup ni! 8 hours only where got enough for a sleeping pig like me?
aiyooyooooooo, sad case :p
ohhh! i think imma go for amali tomorrow..
yeah, i admit im soo super duper lazy to go but if i never go, its impossible for me to get my beautiful "L".
i wanna get it soon! though i knew i won't drive to college i guessed eh? :X
but get only laa, better than hanging it here and there right?
teehee (:
wish me lucks peeps!
AND AND ..
COLLEGE IS GIVING SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS AND PRESENTATIONS!
gahhh!! i need help and of course, my beauty sleep come first.
xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment