:D

Friday, January 14, 2011

Digi Live KPOP Party 2011!!!



Went to Digi Live Kpop party 2011, LAST MINUTE.
was kinda last minute also, on the day itself only my friend called me up and told me that he had 1 ticket extra for me! :D
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! i know right, damn happening lol xD
the concert's starting at 8pm, but Chloe & me went earlier, as early as 2pm -.-
but hey.. look the pic below.. WTF we reached at 2pm only, but it just looks like we're the last one there -_________- AHHHHH :(




ZOMGGG, im so afraid to see the word, "FREE STANDING"
-.- nightmaree larrr.


so we're the Platinum Zone!
was telling myself,
"wtf free standing, fcccccukk! again! "

and then when we're waiting till half way.. around 5 or 6pm+?
it started to rain heavily, heavier and heavier..
what to do? leave the line and go find place to hide lor, sad case!


aduhhh, u know us lar, the camwhoress will never stop camwhoring XP

after half an hour later, the gate finally opens!
all of us rushed in like mad cows only..

interesting part was, Digi actually pumped this big big ball to entertain us cuz theres still an hour more till the concert starts! :)

spot the 4 minute's i my me mine MV.

SO CUTE ISNT IT. hahha.

okie lets just start with G.NA's pics!
cuz i forgot to upload the emcee Royce's photo -___-
forget it, he's not that important on that night!
XD

G.NA sang supa solo, take a bow & her most famous track, i'll back off so you can live better :D
after that, let's see ..

WHO'S NEXT? 4Minute!

WHO's NEXT? 4 MINUTEE!!!!!!!!

ta daaaa! pretty hot girls are finally out! :D

they huh-ed, i my me mine-ed, muzik-ed and a few more songs as well :P

suprisingly, Hyuna wasnt that pretty in real life, which dissapoint a lot of us there..
but shes still pretty overall,
guess who's the prettiest one on stage!
it was Ji Hyun! ZOMGGGGG, SHE HAVE NICE BODY, PRETTY LEGS, ADRORABLE FACE AND SMEXY HAIR! fcccccukkkk! *nose bleed*

and look who's next!!!!!
the B2UTIESS! AHHHH damn sad Gi Kwang wasnt there, sigh! :(



ending part .. all gather together and say annyeonggg :(

SAN CHEONG...
Annyeong my hot b2uties, sexy 4minute & cutie G.NA!
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment