:D

Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY day 1's post! :)


GONG XI GONG XI GONG XI NI YAA , HONG BAO HONG BAO KUAI DIAN LAI ARR !

hahaha, so today is the 1st day of CNY.
AND YET, my sis & I woke up around 12 in the afternoon, had a great sleep due to too many sleepless night! well. NICEE PERFECTO! :P

rolled up, washed up, dressed up then make up! << oh make up again. well that's every girl's thing, what can u do? HEHEHE.

the 1st pic was my sis helping my cousin sis to stick the fake eyelashes. haha, ehh i wanted to put too but then i was too lazy, hungry lar! who cares about the lashes anyways :P

ALTHOUGH
all of us are pretty enough to show ourselves to everyone, the main thing confirm is camwhore 1st lar, oh come on, WHO DON'T?! LOL

my sis said she looked lanC in this pic, ADA MEH?
LUAN LUAN JIANGGGG -.-

okay, this one lengloi already lar! :D

*yes my sis DO LOOK YOUNGER than me :s
u have to know im not young too! ahaha tsk tsk. *

MY ONLY CAMWHORE PIC for the day!
my camera suck air lar, no huat-kan me. lmao.

after the camwhore session, when I went downstairs, was super duper shocked.
MY WHOLE HOUSE IS FILLED WITH SO MANY HEADS, HANDS, BODIES, EYES... PEOPLESSSS! :o
was kinda lost at the moment as well, but never really care.
just go around the house, say Gong xi fa cai & HONG BAO YI GE KUAI DIAN LAI to everyone~
HAHAHA, NAH KIDDING! just kidding :/ well i hope i could do that though, how cool can that be! ROFL

There!! U SEEEE!! SHOOO MANY LANG!! :O

even inside! :D

my biu yi, biu mui & biu jie.
err, wasnt close with them cuz we dont see each other that much :s
but look at 'em, soo happy! :D

my kao fu, gong gong & biu yi jeong.
ANYONE KNOW WHO IS MY GRANDPA?

p/s: he's one of the Malaysian actors. tapi, Malaysian actors.. kelefeh je la. :s

after that, went outside my house to grab foooodss!
it's always catering Indian food for CNY, & idk why. looks like alot of people love it?!?!
i still wonder why.

daddy kacau me lar, see i wasnt posing at all.
hungry like tuuuuuut :X

my sis was scouting down a lil then my dad also kacau her! :p
err, sorry idk what am i doing. just ignore me lmao, hehe.
p/s: look where my sis hide her BB -.- damn nice one.

see my face. so satisfying with FOOOOOOOD! HAHAHAHA.

ohh btw, look at this cutie lil kid. (dad's friend's kid)
he's only 7 and he's studying in chinese school.
AMAZING KID, yao qin tou ar! :p

AFTER maybe an hour or two, FINALLY everyone left the house.
and now finally we get to rest too after entertaining everyone in the house.
exhausted! but aww, it's cny! :))

look at my fat priceless face! err.. okay.
who cares, im happy! XP

now everyone gets to do their own thing.
spot my grandpa's doo doo mouth.
CUTE. hahahahah!

p/s: more pics on Facebook! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment