:D

Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY eve! :)

Its CNY eve! obviously everyone's gonna go back their hometown for the reunion dinner and also to celebrate their CNY right? :)
well, but mine was at home. cuz my hometown is at KL, lol.
which is a goood thing i guess? hehehh.

* OMG I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURE OF THE YU SANG!
oh nooooo -.- *


okay nevermind, the yu sang session was awesomeee, everyone shouting their wishes and the same old thing. that of course including me!
i wished a lot though. and yes, i mean ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
let 2011 ONG me larr. i need some hou yi tao oit! XD

after the yu sang session, next is shark's fin session! :D
* i tell u, seriously. i missed out so many photos-.-
forgotten to take pics lah, was quite BUSY eating HAHAA sorry! ._."

took this pic after everyone taken their sharks finnnn.
see, left so lil only. :(

now AFTER the both sessions, its time to get in to the right menu of the day!
FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSS! :D :D :D

Chicken, Fish, Sea cucumber, & the last one is my all time fav!
uhm, anyone knows whats the name of the dish?
its made of mushrooms, white lobak & carrot? :X
OH BTW.. MORE TO COME!

collie flower? (HAHAHA IDK HOW TO SPELL THAT==") , fried prawns, bee hoons & sang choi! :D

& OMG.. these ones are the one that CANNOT BE LEFT OUT!!!!!

this one is the one that go with the chicken and ACAT!
hulamakk, ACAT MY ALL TIME FAV TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :B

end of the day, the table is like this! :D
woooow, i know.. WOOOW! XD

SPOT the chopstick's word! it's so me.LOL.
kekekeke :p

AFTER the perfect heavenly dinner...
its time to gamble yaw!
na na na na na na.
not playing Blackjack but 3 cards.
I TELL U I WON ALMOST ALL OF THE MONEY TILL everyone starts to hate me. LOL!
aiyo, CNY ma, let me win abit laaaa XD

ohh we play very small only la. RM1 per round!
not bad la right? :D heheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment