:D

Monday, February 21, 2011

Feb18, FC gang @Mist.


YAY! Finally it's another FC family outing day!
but this time, it's at Mist! (:
ahh, i know i know .. everyone LOVE to say go CLUBBING no good this & that but ..
hey, we all enjoy ourselves & also TAKE CARE of ourselves okay?
we don't drink like those drunkards out there ..
so, whats more to worry? :P

yes, the most basic one. Black Label! :o

waihoe, derrick & mervin :)

mist was super duper packed that night!
yeah of course.. because it's a friday night hahaahah.
i nearly pass out as well, NO FRESH AIR TO BREATHE!
damn san fu lor! :s

meet my Bitch, Pondy ;)

yeah, so basically we don't waste time camwhore but we have fun together!
chit chat, drink, dance, camwhore. ahhaha lol.

p/s: sometimes i hate clubbing, hot like shiat! makes me breathe-less =___=


me, jone & elin! err i look like their child more.
LALALALA xD

derrick, my new friend? & juniorr aka COWWW
LOVE you guys the super nannyyyyy-ssss! lol

elin & jason, whoa both hot till like this mer.. but me also lar.
lol PHAILED describer .__.||

pond, junior & me :)

okay i looked really drunk here, but hey.
physically drunk? :D
ahahhaha.

my LAMEST bro ever! (:

& then .. somehow idk why, i met with my other friends at Mist as well! :)

he ask me to call him CN BLUE, cuz his name is CN. err .. no. :/

random photos!

kok onn & edward!

CN & Gary!

Okay i kinda enjoy the night but also hate that night.
well cuz i had stomachache! never had dinner before drinking. smart ass me huh?
REMINDER! REMEMBER to eat first before drinking!

p/s:
I din't upload all of the photos, go grab 'em at Pond's album!
XXX.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I've enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

    Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

    Cheers and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete