:D

Monday, May 2, 2011

Tiger Asian Music festival - Se7en :)

SO.. im here to talk a lil about this amazing guy below, Se7en :)
i admit i don't really listen to his music but his latest album really caught my ears and eyes. especially his track hitz like "I'm Going Crazy" and "Better Together". really love both of the songs! *thumbs up*

so anyways, i'll let the pictures talk. imma rest for awhile, hahahhhaa *peace* :P :P
when he comes up on stage, woohoo!
he's shining! omo so handsome LOL
digital bounce with Se7en!
love this part :) like robots, hahaha.
he was just standing right infront of my eyes ._.
NOW U KNOW WHY I LOVE HIM MORE HUH?
beheheh!
no zoom, NO ZOOM. I SWEAR! GAH *drools*
:')
he can be funny at times though he's almost 30.
at least he beats Simon D! DUH lmao! :P
okay, his last song, last pose.

sadly to say that he never eye contact my camera ._.

but anyhoo, still wanna say that.
Se7en rocks the festival and he's definately AWESOME!

saranghaeyo oppa!
daebak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment